Terms & conditions
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The website www.copenhagencartel.dk is owned and operated by Copenhagen Cartel ApS Copenhagen Cartel ApS, Nikolaj Plads 26, 1067 København K, Denmark ("Copenhagen Cartel ApS" or "Us") .
You can contact Us on tel. 21125050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any challenges using the website or have any questions for Us.
2. OUR TERMS OF BUSINESS
Our terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply when you purchase and for our delivery of our goods to you when you order/purchase an item on our website.
We encourage you to read our Terms and Conditions carefully before you order an item from Us.
We can continuously change and update the Trading Terms with effect for your future purchases on our website. Therefore, you will be asked to accept our Terms and Conditions every time you shop with Us.
If you do not accept our Terms and Conditions, you cannot order goods on our website.
An updated version of the Terms and Conditions is always available on our website.
3. PRICES, PAYMENT AND MEANS OF PAYMENT
All prices are stated in Danish kroner (DKK) incl. 25% VAT and other taxes/duties.
The total price that you must pay for your item(s), including any shipping and taxes/fees when paying by credit card, will be calculated before you complete your order.
Your delivery costs vary – depending on which delivery is chosen/offered for delivery of the product in question. You will be informed of the delivery costs before completing your order.
Your payment for your item(s) takes place when you complete the order. If we have to send the item to you, we will only withdraw the money when we send the item to you from our warehouse.
4. ORDERING OUR GOODS ON OUR WEBSITE4.1. IN GENERAL
You must be at least 18 years old and have a valid credit card that we accept as a means of payment for you to order our goods on our website. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have a legal basis to be able to do business with Us.
Our webshop at www.copenhagencartel.dk is open 24 hours a day, but it may be closed due to maintenance. Of course, we try (as far as possible) to maintain our webshop at night.
If you place an order at the weekend or on public holidays, your order will not be processed until the next business day.
We will only accept your order if your payment information is correct and if we have no reason to believe that the order will be used for illegal activities or that you do not meet the requirements of our Trading Terms.
You can only order our goods via our website. We do not accept orders over the phone.
4.2 WHEN THE ORDER BINDS
Before you click "Complete the order", you have the opportunity to customize your order and your information.
When you click "Complete the order", you will be bound by your order, and you will receive an order confirmation from Us in an e-mail.
Should you make a mistake in your order, contact our customer service who can help you. If you have canceled your order, you have a 14-day right of cancellation (read more about your right of cancellation in the section "Right of cancellation" below).
We are only bound by your order once we have sent you an order confirmation. Until then, we have the option to reject your order in the event of printing errors, technical problems, delivery failure and similar circumstances.
Your order will be delivered to the delivery address that you have chosen when ordering.
We endeavor to deliver your order as quickly as possible. The expected delivery time is 2-5 days. However, ordered items or items that are not in stock may have a longer delivery time. You may also find that in particularly busy periods we indicate a longer expected delivery time for specific items.
You can choose between the following types of delivery: Home delivery, Business delivery and Parcel shop
We reserve the right that some of the delivery methods do not apply to certain addresses and time intervals. You will only be able to see the delivery methods that you can choose for your delivery address when you complete your order. We reserve the right to deliver to a delivery location other than the one chosen if the delivery location you have chosen is full. If this is the case, we will deliver your order to a delivery location chosen by the carrier.
We only deliver to the following countries: Europe, Norway and Switzerland, UK, US, Canada, Rest of the world (8-10 days standard delivery and 3-4 days express delivery). The delivery fee varies depending on the country in question.
If we do not have all the goods that you have ordered in stock, we may send the goods that we have in stock to you first. When we get the goods in stock that you need to get, we will send them to you afterwards. You may therefore find that we send your order several times.
We bear the risk for your item(s) until delivery.
6. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You can cancel the purchase of your item within 14 days without reason if you are a consumer.
This does not apply if goods are purchased at an archive sale. Items purchased at the archive sale will be exchanged for a credit card.
The cancellation period expires 14 days from the day on which you or someone who receives the goods for you (not the carrier) gets the goods in hand (in physical possession).
If you have ordered several of our goods in the same order, but we have not been able to deliver your goods to you at the same time (in the same order), the cancellation period for the goods expires 14 days after the day you receive the last item in hand (in physical possession). In cases where more than one item has been ordered in the same order, but where the items are delivered individually, the cancellation period expires 14 days after the day on which you or a third party specified by you (not the carrier) receives the last item in hand (physical possession) .
If you have ordered an item that consists of several lots or parts, the cancellation period expires 14 days after the day you receive the last lot or part of the item in hand (in physical possession).
If you want to make use of the right of cancellation, you must inform Us that you wish to use the right of cancellation in an unequivocal statement (in a clear and distinct way) – e.g. by e-mail or letter. You can also choose to use our standard cancellation form.
You have complied with the cancellation period if you send Us the notification that you will use the right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
6.2 WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU EXERCISE THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
If you have used your right of withdrawal, we will refund your payment incl. any delivery costs without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date on which we have received your notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal.
Everything bought at the archive sale cannot be refunded, but can be exchanged for a credit certificate.
If you yourself have chosen a different form of delivery than our standard delivery, we will, however, only return the part of the delivery costs that corresponds to our standard delivery.
We will refund your payment with the same means of payment that you used for your purchase, unless you have expressly agreed to another form of refund (e.g. a credit card).
You pay the shipping, but are not required to pay any fees in connection with the refund.
You must return the item to Us without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date on which you have notified us that you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal. You have complied with the cancellation period if you return the item before the expiry of the 14 days.
We will not cover your freight if the item is returned, but we will pay your freight if you make an exchange.
We can withhold your refund until We have received the item back or you have provided documentation for your return of the item - whichever is the earliest.
You can read more about how to return the item in the "Return" section.
6.3 SPECIALLY MANUFACTURED GOODS - THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL DOES NOT APPLY
The right of withdrawal does not apply to goods that are custom-made or have been given a distinct personal touch (e.g. goods with engraving, embroidery and the like).
7. DEFECTIVE AND WRONG GOODSIf your item is defective or if we have delivered the wrong item to you, you must contact our customer service as soon as possible. You can see our contact details at the bottom of our Terms and Conditions or in your order confirmation.
If your item is defective or if you have received the wrong item, you have the option to choose between:
- to return the item and get the money back,
- to return the item and get a new similar item (redelivery)
- to keep the item and receive a proportionate discount
- to keep the goods and have the defect remedied
In the event that you have received a defective or incorrect item that you must return, we will bear the costs of returning the item to Us.
If your product is defective, the provisions of the Sales Act on defects apply.
If you have to send an item back to Us (if, for example, you have regretted your purchase or your item is defective), you must send the item back to the following address: Nikolaj Plads 26, 1067 København K, Denmark.
When returning, all parts of the product must be sent back to us.
When you send an item back to Us, you are responsible for ensuring that the item is packed properly. You bear the risk for the goods until we have received the goods back in hand (physical possession). We therefore recommend that you save your receipt for sending the item.
You are responsible for any deterioration in the value of the product due to handling other than what is necessary to determine the product's nature, characteristics and the way the product functions.
If the value of the item has deteriorated, we deduct the decrease in value from the purchase price that you have paid for the item before you get the purchase price refunded.
Complaints about a defect in your product must be made directly to Us, within a reasonable time after you have discovered the defect.
A complaint deadline of 2 years applies, and you as a consumer must therefore make a complaint within 2 years of delivery of the product at the latest. If the complaint deadline is not met, your right to claim defects will expire, unless we have undertaken to vouch for the goods for a longer period of time.
You can read more about how to complain in the section "Access to complaints".
10. FORCE MAJEUREWe are not liable to you if circumstances occur after your order which prevent or delay our fulfillment of your order. Such circumstances include external circumstances beyond human control, war, mobilization, breakdown of telecommunications/customer's infrastructure, external security events (e.g. hacker attack, computer virus attack or destructive behavior of a third party), natural disasters and natural conditions that make it impossible is possible to fulfill your order/purchase, strikes, lockout, fire, blockades, vandalism, orders from government authorities and/or rights holders, outbreaks of epidemics or pandemics, global health emergencies, and other circumstances beyond our direct control .
UPDATE OF OUR WEBSITE
We do our best to update the website and ensure that prices, offers, descriptions and other information about the goods are correct. However, misspellings, errors in prices, offers, descriptions and other information about the goods can occur and sometimes we discover that the price of an item is stated incorrectly.
13. ASSIGNMENTWe may choose to transfer our agreement with you in whole or in part to (a) one of our group-affiliated companies or (b) to a third party as part of a divestment of one or more of its companies, business units, etc.
14. ACCESS TO COMPLAINTSIf a problem occurs with your product or if your product is defective, you must first contact our customer service. If you are dissatisfied with our handling of your problem with a product, you can file a complaint with the Center for Complaint Resolution, Nævnenes House, Toldboden 2, 8800 Viborg. You can complain to the Center for Complaint Resolution via the Complaint Portal. If you want to lodge a complaint with the Center for Complaint Resolution, you must have sent your complaint to Us first. It may be a good idea for you to send us a written complaint so that you can document that you have complained if the Complaint Resolution Center asks for documentation.
You can also use the European Commission's online complaints portal when submitting a complaint. This is particularly relevant if you are a consumer residing in another EU country. You can lodge the complaint on the European Commission's online complaints portal . When submitting a complaint, please provide our email address email@example.com.
15. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTIONAny order/purchase that you enter into with Us is subject to and must be interpreted in accordance with Danish law, except for (a) rules which lead to the application of legislation other than Danish, and (b) the United Nations Convention on agreements on international sales (CISG).
Any dispute and any claim arising from or in connection with your order/purchase must be settled by a competent court at Copenhagen Cartel ApS's place of jurisdiction.
16. OUR CONTACT INFORMATIONIf there is anything that you are in doubt about, please contact our customer service at:
Telephone number: 61462270 with telephone hours 8 am to 6 pm.
Address: Nikolaj Plads 26, 1067 Copenhagen K, Denmark
Standard cancellation form
(this form is completed and returned only if the right of withdrawal is exercised)
To Copenhagen Cartel ApS (CVR no. 41079851)
Nikolaj Plads 26, 1067 Copenhagen K, Denmark
- I/we ___________ hereby announce that I/we ___________ wish to exercise the right of withdrawal in connection with my/our ___________ purchase agreement for the following goods ___________
- Ordered on ___________/received on __________
- Name of the consumer ___________
- Consumer's address ___________
- The consumer's signature ___________ (only if the content of the form is communicated on paper)
- Date ___________